Crash Course – your effective every day study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 15 years, each series volume has been fine tuned and fully updated, with an improved layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by junior doctors – those who understand what is essential for exam success – with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert Faculty Advisers, the result is a series of books which exactly meets your needs and you know you can trust.
Building on the success of previous editions, this new volume provides a concise account of the broad range of general medicine from the most salient features of history taking and clinical examination to investigations and further management. The staggering progress of medicine and the relentless growth of information available can be daunting – included here are carefully selected key developments from recent years most relevant to your course and modern clinical medicine. This clear overview will prove invaluable throughout your undergraduate years, leading up to your finals exams and well in to your first years of practice.
- More than 400 line artworks, tables and boxes present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by junior doctors for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
- Mosby Ltd.
- eBook ISBN:
Clinical Fellow, Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust, Oxford, UK
Specialty Registrar General Surgery, Oxford Deanery, Oxford, UK