Part I. Basic Medical Science of the Gastrointestinal System.
1: Introduction to the Gastrointestinal System. 2: The Upper Gastrointestinal Tract. 3: The Stomach. 4: The Liver. 5: The Pancreas and Biliary Tract. 6: The Small Intestine. 7: The Large Intestine.
Part II Clinical Assessment.
8: Common Presentations of Gastrointestinal Disease. 9: History and Examination. 10: Investigations and Imaging.
Part III: Self Assessment.
Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs); Short-answer Questions (SAQs); Extended-matching Questions (EMQs); MCQ Answers; SAQ Answers; EMQ Answers.
The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the new Crash Courses retain the popular and unique features that so characterised the earlier volumes. All Crash Courses have been fully updated throughout.
- More than 100 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Ltd. 2012
- 13th July 2012
- Mosby Ltd.
- eBook ISBN:
Northgate Medical Practice, Canterbury, Kent, UK
Foundation Doctor, Wirral University Teaching Hospital, Merseyside, UK