- Comprehensive approach offers in-depth coverage of the theory and practice of cranial osteopathy, as well as the anatomy and interrelationships of the structures involved.
- Logically organized, easy-to-follow chapters employ consistent headings for each structure and step-by-step sequencing of techniques.
- Extensive illustrations include high quality photographs and line drawings to clarify important concepts.
- The osteopathic methodology and treatment techniques are described for all cranial structures, including the osteopathic approach to headaches.
- A comprehensive chapter on the temporo mandibular joint includes detailed coverage of TMJ dysfunction and the osteopathic approach to treatment.
1. The sphenobasilar synchondrosis (SBS )
2. The ethmoid bone
4. The Temporal bones
5. The Frontal bone
6. The Parietal bones
7. The Maxillae
8. The Palatine bones
9. The Zygomatic bones
10. The Nasal bones, lacrimal bones and inferior nasal conchae
11. The mandible and temperomandibular joint
12. The Orofacial structures, pterygopalatine ganglion and Pharynx
13. The Nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses
14. The Eye
15. The viscerocranium
16. Head, face and neck pain
17. The organ of hearing and balance
19. Special techniques
20. Biodynamic approach to cranial osteopathy
English reading list