* Reviews both current techniques and those in advanced stages of development
* Techniques that are described in detail, including its principles of operation, as well as its applications in the detection of explosives
Table of Contents
- TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Chapter 1. Detection of Explosives by Chemiluminescence (A.M. Jimenez, M.J. Navas).
Chapter 2. Detection of Explosives by Mass Spectrometry (J. Yinon).
Chapter 3. Explosives Detection Using Differential Mobility Spectrometry (G.A. Eiceman et al.).
Chapter 4. Electrochemical Sensing of Explosives (J. Wang).
Chapter 5. Explosive Vapor Detection Using Microcantilever Sensors (L. Senesac, T. Thundat).
Chapter 6. Neutron Techniques for Detection of Explosives (R.C. Lanza).
Chapter 7. Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance Detection of Explosives (J.B. Miller).
Chapter 8. X-ray Diffraction Imaging for Explosives Detection (G. Harding).
Chapter 9. Detection of Explosives by Millimeter-wave Imaging (D.M. Sheen et al.).
Chapter 10. Detection of Explosives by Laser Techniques (C.A. Munson et al.).
Chapter 11. Detection of Explosives by Terahertz Imaging (J.F. Federici et al.).
Chapter 12. Explosives Detection Personnel Portals (K.L. Linker).
Chapter 13. Biological Detection of Explosives
(R.J. Harper, K.G. Furton).
- No. of pages: 454
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2007
- Published: July 3, 2007
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444522047
- eBook ISBN: 9780080545202
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Counterterrorist Detection Techniques of Explosives"