Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Coulson and Richardson’s Chemical Engineering: Volume 3A: Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Reaction Engineering, Fourth Edition, covers reactor design, flow modelling, gas-liquid and gas-solid reactions and reactors.
- Captures content converted from textbooks into fully revised reference material
- Includes content ranging from foundational through technical
- Features emerging applications, numerical methods and computational tools
Academic and Professional Chemical and Process Engineers
1. Reactor Design
2. General Principles
3. Flow Characteristics of Reactors
4. Flow Modelling; Gas-Solid Reactions and Reactors
5. Gas-Liquid and Gas-Liquid-Solid Reactors
6. Biochemical Reaction Engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2017
- 28th September 2017
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. R. Ravi, Department of Chemical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology madras
Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India
Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India