- Provides a new concept and facet to the field of information and knowledge management
- Integrates increasingly expanding information and media literacy skills to organisational literacy skills, to cover a range of different aspects
- Connects the usability of the information architecture and information resources to the corporate literacy
Table of Contents
- Corporate Literacy: Why is it needed? Corporate Literacy in practice; Information skills and roles; Managing and leading Corporate Literacy; Corporate Literacy in different contexts; Not seeking new lands, but seeing with new eyes.
- No. of pages: 184
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: January 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631561
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Corporate Literacy"