- COMPARTMENT SYNDROMES & OPEN FRACTURES
- POLYTRAUMA CONSIDERATIONS
- PROXIMAL HUMERUS
- FRACTURES OF THE SCAPULA
- CLAVICLE FRACTURES
- FRACTURES OF THE HUMERAL SHAFT
- DISTAL HUMERUS
- FRACTURES OF THE OLECRANON AND COMPLEX
- DISLOCATIONS OF THE PROXIMAL ULNA AND RADIAL
- DIAPHYSEAL FOREARM FRACTURES
- DISTAL RADIUS
- SPINE TRAUMA
- PELVIC FRACTURES
- FRACTURES OF THE ACETABULUM
- PROXIMAL FEMUR FRACTURES
- FEMUR FRACTURES
- DISTAL FEMUR FRACTURES
- KNEE DISLOCATIONS
- TIBIAL PLATEAU AND PROXIMAL TIBIAL FRACTURES
- TIBIAL SHAFT
- PILON FRACTURES
- THE OPERATIVE TREATMENT OFANKLE FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS
- MIDFOOT & FOREFOOT FRACTURES
- ELECTRICITY & ULTRASOUND
This volume in the Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics Series delivers the broad, practical knowledge of trauma diagnosis and management you need…in a high-yield format that enables you to master the material quickly! A consistent organization by body region, summary tables and boxes, bulleted lists, and detailed artwork make this reference perfect for quick review of the essential knowledge you need to know!
- An organization by body region and a bulleted, templated layout expedite reference.
- Chapters on imaging, implants, dislocations, open fractures, and the polyfractured patient equip you with the skills necessary to effectively treat trauma to various body regions.
- An emphasis on evidence-based treatments helps you to select proven management approaches for every patient.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2008
- 13th December 2007
- Hardcover ISBN:
Florida Orthopaedic Institute
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.