- Print ISBN 9781583605141
- Electronic ISBN 9781437755206
Original writings explore the issue of white-collar crime and the controversies that surround it, focusing on the vastness of state-corporate and white-collar crime, the victimization that results, and the ways these crimes affect society environmentally, politically, economically and personally.
1. Thinking About White-Collar Crime
2. White-Collar Crime
3. State-Corporate Crime in a Globalized World: Myth or Major Challenge?
4. Toward an Understanding of Academic Deviance
5. A Critical Model for the Study of Resource Colonialism and Native Resistance
6. Toxic Crimes and Environmental Justice: Examining the Hidden Dangers of Hazardous Waste
7. The Scandalization of America: Political Corruption in the Postmodern Era
8. Downsized by Law, Ideology and Pragmatics – Policing White-Collar Crime
9. Globalization, State-Corporate Crime, and Women: The Strategic Role of Women’s NGOs in the New World Order
10. States, Corporations and the ‘New’ World Order