Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
This is a practical approach to control techniques. The author covers background material on analog controllers, digital controllers, and filters. Commonly used controllers are presented. Extended use of PSpice (a popular circuit simulation program) is used in problem solving. The book is also documented with 50 computer programs that circuit designers can use.
- Explains integration of control systems with a personal computer
- Compares numerous control algorithms in digital and analog form
- Details the use of SPICE in problem solving
- Presents modeling concepts for linear and nonlinear systems
- Examines commonly used controllers
Electrical and mechanical design engineers working with control systems
The s Domain
The z Domain
Five Types of Controllers
Introduction to Filters
Linear Models--Tools for Tuning
Introduction to Advanced Modeling
Appendixes: Development of the Bilinear Transformation
Alternative Methods to Derive F(z)
Alternative Forms of Digital Algorithms
Alternative Measure of Parameter Sensitivity
Fourth Order Runge*b1Kutta Programs
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1991
- 28th July 1991
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Kollmorgen, Blacksburg, Virginia, U.S.A.