- Print ISBN 9780123812964
- Electronic ISBN 9780123812971
This volume of Methods in Enzymology covers the current methodology for the detection and assessment of constitutively active proteins. The chapters written by expert authors who are leaders in the field, provide hints and tricks not available in primary research publications.It is extensively referenced, with useful figures and tables throughout the volume.
A. Expert authors who are leaders in the field
B. Extensively referenced and useful figures and tables
C. Provides hints and tricks to facilitate reproduction of methods
Researchers and students in cell, molecular and developmental biology
- Identification and characterization of Steroidogenic Factor-1 inverse agonists.
- Assessment of inverse agonism for the angiotensin II type 1 receptor
- Measurement of inverse agonism in BARs
- Inverse agonism of antidepressants: in vitro and in vivo studies
- Differential inverse agonism at the human muscarinic M3 receptor
- Ghrelin Receptor: High Constitutive Activity and Methods for Developing Inverse Agonists.
- Constitutive activity and inverse agonism at the α1a and α1b adrenergic receptor subtypes.
- Measurement of inverse agonism of the cannabinoid receptor
- Constitutively Active Thyrotropin (TSH) and Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone (TRH) Receptors and Their Inverse Agonists
- Inverse retinoid agonists and neutral antagonists
- γ-Aminobutyric Acid Type A (GABAA) Receptor Subtype Inverse Agonists as Therapeutic Agents in Cognition
- Assays for inverse agonists in the visual system.
- Receptor-driven identification of novel human A3 adenosine receptor antagonists as potential therapeutic agents
- Inverse agonists of steroidogenic factor SF-1
- Methods to Measure G Protein Coupled Receptor Activit
Mabrouka Doghman, Franck Madoux, Peter Hodder, and Enzo Lalli
Hiroshi Akazawa, Noritaka Yasuda, Shin-ichiro Miura, Issei Komuro
Carlos Alberto Taira
Marvin C. Gershengorn
Gabriella Guerrini and Ciciani Giovanna
Silvia Paoletta, Stephanie Federico, Giampiero Spalluto and Stefano Moro
Fabrice Piu and Andria L. Del Tredici
- No. of pages:
- © 2010
- 15th November 2010
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: