- First book published on market leading product and fast-growing certification. Despite the popularity of Symantec's products and Symantec Product Specialist certifications, there are no other books published or announced.
- Less expensive substitute for costly on-sight training. Symantec offers week-long courses on this same product for approximately $2,500. This book covers essentially the same content at a fraction of the price, and will be an attractive alternative for network engineers and administrators.
- Free practice exam from email@example.com. Syngress will offer a free Symantec Product Specialist Certification practice exam from syngress.com. Comparable exams are priced from $39.95 to $59.95.
Table of Contents
- 1: Introduction
2: Centralized AntiVirus Management
3: Classifying Malicious Viruses
4: Configuring Norton AntiVirus 2.5 for Gateways
5: Configuring Norton AntiVirus 2.5 for Microsoft® Exchange
6: Configuring Norton AntiVirus 2.5 for Lotus Notes / Domino
7: Configuring Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.6
8: Configuring Symantec Web Security 2.0
9: Troubleshooting Symantec AntiVirus Enterprise Edition
10: Testing your Deployment
11: Securing Workstations
12: Updating Your Virus Definitions
13: Backup and Disaster Recovery
14: Preparing for Symantec Product Specialist Certification
- No. of pages: 800
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Syngress 2003
- Published: March 30, 2003
- Imprint: Syngress
- eBook ISBN: 9780080476711
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Configuring Symantec AntiVirus Enterprise Edition"