* Covers the materials found on the NetScreen NCSA 5.0 exam.
* Syngress firewall books are consistent best-sellers with market-leading books on ISA Server, Cisco PIX, and Check Point Next Generation.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to firewalls and the World of NetScreen: Dissecting the NetScreen Firewall: Deploying NetScreen firewalls: Policy configuration: Routing: User authentication chapter: Advanced policy Configuration: NAT: Transparent Mode: Attack Detection and Defense: VPN Theory: VPN Usage: Virtual Systems: High availability: Troubleshooting the NetScreen firewall: Enterprise NetScreen management
- No. of pages: 736
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Syngress 2005
- Published: December 31, 2004
- Imprint: Syngress
- Paperback ISBN: 9781932266399
- eBook ISBN: 9780080476780
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Configuring NetScreen Firewalls"