Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Frank Harris, a Master of Mountains
- System-Size Dependence in Grand Canonical and Canonical Ensembles
- The Mean Excitation Energy of Atomic Ions
- Hybrid Functionals with Variationally Fitted Exact Exchange
- The Hydrogen H2+ and HeH++Molecular Ions Confined in Dihedral Angles
- Angular Momentum Theory in Bases of Lamé Spheroconal Harmonics
- The Fourier Space Restricted Hartree-Fock Method for the Electronic Structure Calculation of One-Dimensionally Periodic Systems
- Generalized Response Theory for a Photoexcited Many-Atom System
- Frank Discussion of the Status of Ground-state Orbital-free DFT
- Statistical Inference with Minimum Relative Entropy: A Robust Numerical Algorithm Employing Sinc Quadrature
- Computational Methods for Chemistry and Physics, and Schrödinger in 3 + 1
- Approximate Coherent States for Nonlinear Systems
- Electronic Properties in Supercritical Fluids: The Absorption Spectrum of P-Nitroaniline in Supercritical Water
- On a Hyperbolic Solution to the Non-Linear Schrödinger Equation for a Square well Potential Coupled to a Contact Impurity at the De-Localization Threshold
- Multi-Resolution Approach for Laser Modified Collisions of Atoms and Ions
Fco. Javier Domínguez-Gutiérrez, Predrag S. Krstić and Remigio Cabrera- Trujillo
Debajit Chakraborty, James Dufty and Valentin V. Karasiev
Stephan P.A. Sauer, Jens Oddershede, and John R. Sabin
Daniel Mejía-Rodríguez, Xiaomin Huang, Jorge M. del Campo and Andreas M. Köster
Salvador A. Cruz and Eugenio Ley-Koo
Ricardo Méndez-Fragoso and Eugenio Ley-Koo
Joseph G. Fripiat, Benoît Champagne and Frank E. Harris
David A. Micha
Valentin V. Karasiev and Samuel B. Trickey
Vasilios G. Koures
Frank Stenger, Gerd Bauman and Vasilios G. Koures
Ricardo Román-Ancheyta and José Récamier
Marcelo Hidalgo Cardenuto, Kaline Coutinho, Benedito J. C. Cabral and Sylvio Canuto
Ricardo Méndez-Fragoso and Remigio Cabrera-Trujillo
This volume presents a series of articles concerning current important topics in quantum chemistry.
- Presents surveys of current topics in this rapidly-developing field that has emerged at the cross section of the historically established areas of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- Features detailed reviews written by leading international researchers
Quantum chemists, physical chemists, physicists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 6th August 2015
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
John R. Sabin is Professor of Physics and Chemistry Emeritus at the University of Florida, and Adjungeret Professor at the University of Southern Denmark. He received the AB degree from Williams College in 1962 and the PhD from the University of New Hampshire in 1966. Thereafter he was a postdoctoral student at Uppsala University and at Northwestern University. He was Assistant Professor at the University of Missouri for three years (1968-1971) and then came to the University of Florida where he has been since.
Sabin’s research interest is in the theoretical description of the interaction of fast charged baryon projectiles with atomic and molecular targets, both as neutrals and ions. In this work, he uses molecular quantum mechanics to describe such interactions. In particular, he is interested in the mechanism of absorption of the projectile’s mechanical energy by the target, where it is mostly converted to electronic energy, which is measured by the target’s mean excitation energy. He has written some 250 articles in this and related fields.
Sabin is editor of Advances in Quantum Chemistry and has been editor of the International Journal of Quantum Chemistry. He has edited some 90 volumes and proceedings.
University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico