1. Introduction to Computerized Medical Office Procedures
2. Basic Concepts of Coding and Insurance
3. Appointment Scheduling
4. Medical Office Accounting Procedures
5. Collections in the Medical Office
6. E-Health Overview and Additional Medisoft Tools
Appendix A. Day-by-DAy
Appendix B. CMS-1500 Step-by-Step Instructions
Appendix C. Patient Data
Appendix D. Medisoft Shortcut Keys
Make a quick transition from classroom practice to real-world employment with a complete understanding of Medisoft Version 16 Practice Management Software. This easy-to-use worktext explains common medical office tasks in a clear, step-by-step format and provides realistic exercises to help you confidently prepare to use computers in the medical office.
- Hands-on practice using Medisoft Version 16 (software sold separately) familiarizes you with the professional practice management software you'll use on the job.
- An engaging, conversational writing style makes difficult concepts easier to understand.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews and worktext activities enable you to assess your understanding.
- Key terms are defined at the beginning and then practiced in a matching exercise at the end of each chapter to help you retain new vocabulary.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 29th October 2010
- eBook ISBN:
Medical Assistant Program Coordinator, National American University