Make a quick transition from classroom practice to real-world employment with a complete understanding of Medisoft Version 16 Practice Management Software. This easy-to-use worktext explains common medical office tasks in a clear, step-by-step format and provides realistic exercises to help you confidently prepare to use computers in the medical office.
- Hands-on practice using Medisoft Version 16 (software sold separately) familiarizes you with the professional practice management software you'll use on the job.
- An engaging, conversational writing style makes difficult concepts easier to understand.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews and worktext activities enable you to assess your understanding.
- Key terms are defined at the beginning and then practiced in a matching exercise at the end of each chapter to help you retain new vocabulary.
1. Introduction to Computerized Medical Office Procedures
2. Basic Concepts of Coding and Insurance
3. Appointment Scheduling
4. Medical Office Accounting Procedures
5. Collections in the Medical Office
6. E-Health Overview and Additional Medisoft Tools
Appendix A. Day-by-DAy
Appendix B. CMS-1500 Step-by-Step Instructions
Appendix C. Patient Data
Appendix D. Medisoft Shortcut Keys
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 29th October 2010
- eBook ISBN:
Medical Assistant Program Coordinator, National American University