- Bridges the gap between theory and practical applications
- Covers modern concepts in computer vision as well as modern developments in imaging sensor technology
- Presents a unique interdisciplinary approach covering different areas of modern science
Table of Contents
- Preface. Contributors. B. Jahne, Introduction. Sensors and Imaging. H. Haubecker,Radiation and Illumination. P. Geibler,Imaging Optics. H. Haubecker,Radiometry of Imaging. P. Seitz,Solid-State Image Sensing. R. Godding, Geometric Calibration of Digital Imaging Systems. R. Schwarte, G. Hausler, R.W. Malz, Three-Dimensional Imaging Techniques. Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition. B. Jahne, Representation of Multidimensional Signals. B. Jahne, Neighborhood Operators. H. Haubecker, H. Spies, Motion. P. Geibler, T. Dierig, H.A. Mallot, Three-Dimensional Imaging Algorithms. J. Weickert, Design of Nonlinear Diffusion Filters. C. Schnorr, Variational Adaptive Smoothing and Segmentation. P. Soille, Morphological Operators. J. Hornegger, D. Paulus, H. Niemann,Probabilistic Modeling in Computer Vision. H. Haubecker, H.R. Tizhoosh, Fuzzy Image Processing. A. Meyer-Base, Neural Net Computing for Image Processing. Application Gallery. Index.
- No. of pages: 679
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2000
- Published: April 24, 2000
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080502625
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123797773
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Computer Vision and Applications"