Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Impact of Diabetes on Cardiovascular Disease
2. Statistical Classification Techniques for Risk Stratification of Pima Diabetic Data
3. The role of PKCβ in diabetes mellitus-accelerated atherosclerosis
4. Cardiovascular risk factors in diabetes: Focus on hypoglycemia, dyslipidemia, weight and cardiovascular disease
5. Effect on myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury in type 2 diabetes
6. Hypertension in diabetes and the risk of cardiovascular disease
7. Diabetes-mediated myelopoiesis and the relationship to cardiovascular risk
8. Getting to the "Heart" of the Matter on Diabetic Cardiovascular Disease
9. Gender and diabetes mellitus in coronary heart disease risk
10. Synergistic and Non-synergistic Associations for Cigarette Smoking and Non-tobacco Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease Incidence
11. Diabetes treatments and risk of heart failure, cardiovascular disease, and all-cause mortality
12. Implication of Median-based approaches for missing value and outlier removal to improve the machine learning performance in Pima Diabetic Data
Computer-Assisted Diagnosis: Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease brings together multifaceted information on research and clinical applications from an academic, clinical, bioengineering and bioinformatics perspective. The editors provide a stellar, diverse list of authors to explore this interesting field. Academic researchers, bioengineers, new investigators and students interested in diabetes and heart disease need an authoritative reference to reduce the amount of time spent on source-searching so they can spend more time on actual research and clinical application. This reference accomplishes this with contributions by authors from around the world.
- Provides valuable information for academic clinicians, researchers, bioengineers and industry on diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Discusses the impact of diabetes on cardiovascular disease
- Covers statistical classification techniques and risk stratification
Diabetes researchers, endocrinology/cardiovascular researchers; bioengineers, and bioinformatics and imaging scientists interested in diabetes
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 19th March 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
Ayman S. El-Baz is a Distinguished Professor at University of Louisville, Kentucky, United States and University of Louisville at AlAlamein International University (UofL-AIU), New Alamein City, Egypt. Dr. El-Baz was named as a Fellow for Coulter, AIMBE and NAI for his contributions to the field of biomedical translational research. Dr. El-Baz has almost two decades of hands-on experience in the fields of bio-imaging modeling and non-invasive computer-assisted diagnosis systems. He has authored or coauthored more than 500 technical articles.
Professor, University Scholar, and Chair of the Bioengineering Department, University of Louisville, USA
Jasjit S. Suri is an innovator, scientist, visionary, industrialist and an internationally known world leader in biomedical engineering. Dr. Suri has spent over 25 years in the field of biomedical engineering/devices and its management. Dr. Suri was crowned with President’s Gold medal in 1980 and made Fellow of the American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering for his outstanding contributions. He was awarded the Marquis Life Time Achievement Award for his outstanding contributions to medical imaging.
Chairman of Global Biomedical Technologies, Inc.; Board Member, AtheroPoint, Roseville, CA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.