Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Logic Regression and Extensions
Holger Schwender and Ingo Ruczinski
2. Complex System Approaches to Genetic Analysis: Bayesian Approaches
Melanie A. Wilson, James W. Burley, Duncan C. Thomas, and David V. Conti
3. Multigenic Modeling of Complex Disease by Random Forests
Yan V. Sun
4. Detecting, Characterizing and Interpreting Nonlinear Gene-Gene Interactions using Multifactor Dimensionality Reduction
Jason H. Moore, Ph.D
5. The Restricted Partition Method
Rob Culverhouse, Ph.D
6. Statistical Methods For Pathway Analysis Of Genome-Wide Data For Association With Complex Genetic Traits
7. Providing Context and Interpretability to Genetic Association Analysis Results Using the KGraph
Reagan J. Kelly, Jennifer A. Smith, and Sharon L.R. Kardia
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in knowledge gained from genetics reasearch. This thematic volume of Advances in Genetics looks at Computational Methods for Genetics of Complex traits.
- Explores the latest topics in neural circuits and behavior research in zebrafish, drosophila, C.elegans, and mouse models
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future prospects
Geneticists, molecular biologists, neurobiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 2nd November 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Jay Dunlap works at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
The Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth, NH, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.