Authors: Arthur A. Benedict
Hardcover ISBN: 9780815511625
eBook ISBN: 9780815516521
Imprint: William Andrew
Published Date: 31st December 1988
Page Count: 190
A guide to the technologies involved in composting sludge from municipal waste facilities, including case studies from small municipalities and metropolitan areas.
Municipal waste treatment facilities.
- Introduction Objectives Facilities Inventory Composting Technologies Facilities and Methods Report Contents
- Conclusions and Recommendations Conclusions Recommendations
- Static Pile Facility Descriptions Hampton Roads Facility Site II Facility Columbus Facility Comparison of Static Pile Site Features
- Windrow Facility Descriptions Los Angeles Facility Denver Facility References
- Static Composting Operations Assessment Operations Assessment Methods Operations Assessment Results Postconstruction Comparison
- Windrow Composting Operations Assessment Operations Assessment Methods Los Angeles Assessment Results Denver Assessment Results Postconstruction Comparison References
- Cost Evaluation Capital Expenditures Operating Costs Compost Sales Revenue Postconstruction Cost Comparison
- Comparison of Technologies Facility Features Operating Features Performance Comparison Design and Operating Considerations Appendix A: Inventory of Full-Scale Municipal Sludge Composting Facilities Appendix B: Ambient Temperature Effect on Static Pile Temperature Development Appendix C: Key Design and Operating Considerations for Static Pile and Windrow Technologies Metric Conversion Factors
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1988
- 31st December 1988
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.