World-renowned experts in the field guide you through the potential intra- and post-operative risks associated with the dermatologic surgeries you perform every day. You’ll find cutting-edge knowledge on how to avoid and manage complications resulting from laser surgery, photodynamic therapy, hair transplantation, chemical peeling, dermabrasion, leg vein treatments, temporary fillers, permanent fillers, botulinum toxin, liposuction, blepharoplasty, facelifts and ancillary facial cosmetic surgery procedures, skin cancer surgery/Mohs’ micrographic surgery, reconstructive surgery, electrosurgery, cryosurgery, nail surgery, and contact dermatitis in dermatologic surgery. The preparation of the patient, psychosocial issues, and anesthesia complications for all procedures are also covered.
- World-renowned experts guide you through the potential intra- and post-operative complications, preventive measures, and treatment options relating to dermatologic surgery.
- Comprehensive coverage of the most common dermatologic surgical procedures, including cosmetic, general, and cutaneous oncology surgeries, helps you assess the risks associated with a particular surgery and determine which option is best for your patient.
- Detailed evaluations of treatment options and plans equip you with the knowledge you need to confidently manage any complication.
- The bonus CD-ROM contains all the book’s illustrations for on-the-go reference.
2. Skin Cancer Surgery/ Mohs Micrographic Surgery
3. Reconstructive Surgery
6. Nail Surgery
7. Contact Dermatitis in Dermatologic Surgery
8. Laser Surgery
9. Photodynamic Therapy
10. Hair Transplantation
11. Chemical Peeling
13. Leg Vein Treatments
14. Temporary and Permanent Fillers
15. Botulinum Toxin
18. Facelifts and Ancillary Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2008
- 5th March 2008
- Paperback ISBN:
Director of Surgical Training, Assistant Professor, Department of Derm and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.