- PICO (Population, Intervention, Comparison, Outcome) boxes summarize key information and save you time by providing a method for performing quick and accurate literature searches.
- Realistic case scenarios show you how various CAM modalities can be incorporated into treatment for therapeutic benefit.
- The use of the clinical decision-making model prepares you to implement critical-thinking skills across other CAM treatments.
- Well-referenced content with a focus on literature ensures that content is up-to-date and evidence-based to provide you with the tools you need to search additional areas and keep current with new literature in this constantly changing field.
- An emphasis on therapies most relevant to rehabilitation ensures you get the information you need to incorporate CAM into your practice.
2. Conceptual Framework for Clinical Decision-Making in Complementary and Alternative Medicine
3. Modifiers of Clinical Decision-Making Related to CAM
4. Alternative Medical Systems
7. Mind-Body Interventions
8. Therapeutic Aspects of Yoga
9. Tai Chi
10. Biologically-Based Therapies
11. Ginkgo Biloba
12. Glucosamine Chondroitin
13. Energy Therapy Overview
14. Therapeutic Touch
15. Qi Gong
18. Manual Body-Based Therapies
22. Craniosacral Therapy