- Basics of community public health practice: theory and application
2. Public Health Practice within Communities
3. Complex Place-based Interventions for Health
4. Planning public health strategies
5. Leadership for policy and practice
6. Health needs assessment
7. Relationships and partnership working for public health
8. Public health and the life course
9. Public health practice in a digital world
10. Health program decision-making and implementation science
11. The economics of prevention in the early years
12. Breastfeeding for a healthy start
13. Safeguarding children: a public health imperative
14. Immunisation: ethics, effectiveness, organisation
15. Leadership through alongsideness
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 30th October 2020
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Emeritus Professor of Community Practice Development, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, King's College, London, UK
Reader in Child and Family , SEaRCH research group, School of Nursing, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.