Extensively illustrated with over 900 full-color clinical photographs of the highest quality, this atlas delivers the step-by-step visual guidance you need to obtain the best possible outcomes from a wide range of opthalmic plastic surgery procedures.
- Up to date coverage of orbital reconstruction, management of facial palsy, periorbital aesthetic surgery, and brow ptosis.
- Contains the established experience and effective surgical techniques of acknowledged experts.
- Illustrates each procedure step-by-step for ideal use in the clinical setting.
- Includes tables of indications, preferences, hot tips and advice on the management of complications.
- Contains superb full-color clinical photographs of the highest quality with corresponding explanatory legends.
List of Contributors
2. Basic Techniques in ophthalmic plastic surgery
3. Preoperative evaluation
8. Eyelash abnormalities
11. Eyelid retraction
12. Evisceration, enucleation, exenteration
13. The anophthalmic socket
14. Eyelid reconstruction – eyelid margin closure
15. Eyelid reconstruction – anterior lamella
16. Eyelid reconstruction – posterior lamella
17. Eyelid reconstruction – anterior and posterior lamella combined
18. Miscellaneous conditions
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2008
- 14th December 2007
- Hardcover ISBN:
"In my opinion this book remains the best oculoplastic atlas that is currently available and is an essential guide for all trainees undertaking training in oculoplastic surgery. An excellent book has been made even better with the 3rd edition. A book no eye department should be without."
Eye News, 2009