The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this book you will be able to see the position and relationships of the bones, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and viscera that go to make up each region of the body and each organ system. Each book in this 3 volume series is packed with full-color photographs and drawings of dissections prepared specifically for these texts.
- Accessibly and systematically structured with each chapter devoted to a specific body region
- Important features of regional and topographical anatomy presented using full color photos of detailed dissections
- Dissections presented in the standing position
- Detailed color line drawings clarify the relationships of relevant structures
- Presents anatomy in a clinical context
1 The Head (including the skin).
2 The Neck.
3 The Forelimb.
4 The Thorax.
5 The Abdomen.
6 The Hindlimb.
7 The Foot.
8 The Pelvis (including the spine).
9 Diagnostic imaging of the head, withers, manus and pes
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2011
- 16th June 2011
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Emeritus Reader in Veterinary Anatomy, University of London, London, UK
Visiting Professor of Veterinary Pathology, University of Galsgow Veterinary School; Former Lecturer in Veterinary Anatomy, Royal Veterinary College, London
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.