- Over 1,500 full-color photographs and drawings depict important concepts and techniques, and show treatment from beginning to end.
- Clear step-by-step procedures include indications, contraindications, and treatment results for each procedure.
- Case studies throughout the book explore realistic clinical scenarios, each with a variant.
- Chapters are organized by oral anatomy and surgical technique, with each chapter presenting a different area of the mouth or a specific surgical technique.
1. Surgery of the Anterior Mandible
2. Surgery of the Posterior Mandible
Part 2: Maxilla
3. Implants for the Maxillary Edentulous Patient
4. Surgery of the Partially Edentulous Maxilla
5. Zygomaticus Implants and Angled Implants for the Edentulous Maxilla
6. Maxillary Sinus Grafting
7. Techniques for Grafting and Implant Placement for the Extraction Site
8. Immediate Provisionalization of Implant Restorations
9. Esthetic Anterior Implant Restorations: Surgical Techniques for Optimal Results
10. Soft Tissue Manipulation around Implants in the Esthetic Zone