Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Coeliac Disease and Gluten-Related Disorders provides an updated and comprehensive overview on the crucial aspects and clinical management of gluten-related disorders. It provides an overview of the scientific background, mechanisms involved, and emphasizes the translational effect of research on clinical practice. Highlighted throughout are insights into future research areas likely to have a crucial impact in the clinical management of these common conditions. The book is perfect for researchers and gastroenterologists involved in Coeliac Disease and other gluten-related disorders.
- Presents both research and clinically based perspectives on the most relevant issues of gluten-related disorders
- Provides a wide-ranging discussion and the most updated opinions by international experts in the field of coeliac disease and gluten-related disorders
- Translates the latest research insights into practical suggestions for specialists
Gastroenterology and Health Science Researchers, General Practioners, Gastroenterologists
1. Adult Coeliac Disease
2. Pediatric Coeliac Disease
3. Seronegative Villous Atrophy
4. Non-Responsive And Complicated Coeliac Disease
5. New Perspectives For The Diagnosis Of Adulthood Coeliac Disease
6. Non-Dietary Treatments For Coeliac Disease
7. Dermatitis Herpetiformis
8. Non-Coeliac Gluten Sensitivity
9. Pediatric Non-Coeliac Gluten Sensitivity And Wheat Allergy
10. Neurological Manifestations Of Gluten-Related Disorders
11. The Role Of Gluten In Multiple Sclerosis And Other Autoimmune Disorders
12. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 15th October 2021
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Annalisa Schiepatti is a professor with the faculty of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Pavia, Pavia Italy. Her major areas of research include coeliac disease and its complications, Whipple’s Disease and other rare enteropathies causing severe malabsorption.
Professor, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Professor David Sanders is Professor of Gastroenterology at The University of Sheffield and an NHS consultant based in The Academic Unit of Gastroenterology, Royal Hallamshire Hospital. He is the current Chair of the Coeliac UK Health Advisory Council, BSG Council Member and President of the International Society for the Study of Coeliac Disease (ISSCD). He is a medical doctor, international researcher and author with a longstanding clinical and research experience in the field of coeliac disease and gluten-related disorders.
Professor of Gastroenterology, The University of Sheffield; NHS Consultant, The Academic Unit of Gastroenterology, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.