- Authoritative review of the latest developments in coating and lamination processes for textiles
- Focuses on the importance of setting and adhering to processing conditions
- Written by the author of the well-known Textiles in automotive engineering
Table of Contents
- General survey; Materials and their properties; Production methods; Products from coated and laminated fabrics; Testing, quality and product evaluation; Coating and laminating effects on the environment; Future developments and outlook; Sources of further information.
- No. of pages: 416
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2002
- Published: May 9, 2002
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855737518
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855735767
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Coated and Laminated Textiles"