Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
This is an important look at coal exploration and mining worldwide, with discussions on the parameters and decision-making factors in drilling and processing coal.
This is an important look at coal exploration and mining worldwide.
- Introduction to Coal and Coal Issues
- Coal Deposits of the World
- Exploration and Mapping Methods
- Methods in Logistical Planning
- Depositional Modeling Methods
- Methods in Basinal Analysis
- Methods in Resource Modeling
- Sampling Methods
- Methods of Analysis
- Methods in Data Acquisition and Projection
- Methods in Data Synthesis and Interpretation
- Methods in Graphical Presentation of Coal Information
- Methods in Reference, Information Compilation, and Literature
- Methods in Premine Planning
- Methods in Environmental Baseline Assessment and Environmental Resource Protection
- Future Methods Bibliography Subject Index
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1986
- 31st December 1986
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.