Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. An overview
2. Cloud control systems venture
3. Distributed denial-of-service attacks
4. Distributed cloud control systems
5. Secure stabilization of distributed systems
6. False data injection attacks
7. Stabilization schemes for secure control
8. Secure group consensus
9. Cybersecurity for the electric power system
10. Resilient design under cyber attacks
11. Safety assurance under stealthy cyber attacks
12. A unified game approach under DoS attacks
13. Secure estimation subject to cyber stochastic attacks
14. Cloud-based approach in data centers
Cloud Control Systems: Analysis, Design and Estimation introduces readers to the basic definitions and various new developments in the growing field of cloud control systems (CCS). The book begins with an overview of cloud control systems (CCS) fundamentals, which will help beginners to better understand the depth and scope of the field. It then discusses current techniques and developments in CCS, including event-triggered cloud control, predictive cloud control, fault-tolerant and diagnosis cloud control, cloud estimation methods, and secure control/estimation under cyberattacks.
This book benefits all researchers including professors, postgraduate students and engineers who are interested in modern control theory, robust control, multi-agents control.
- Offers insights into the innovative application of cloud computing principles to control and automation systems
- Provides an overview of cloud control systems (CCS) fundamentals and introduces current techniques and developments in CCS
- Investigates distributed denial of service attacks, false data injection attacks, resilient design under cyberattacks, and safety assurance under stealthy cyberattacks
Academics, postgraduate students, researchers, and application engineers working in modern control theory, distributed control, security of Cyber physical systems, cloud computing, and information security
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 17th January 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Magdi S. Mahmoud is Distinguished Professor at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. He is the recipient of two national, one regional, and several university prizes for outstanding research in engineering and applied mathematics. He is a fellow of the IEE, a senior member of the IEEE and the CEI (United Kingdom), and a registered consultant engineer of information engineering and systems (Egypt). He is currently actively engaged in teaching and research in the development of modern methods for distributed control and filtering, networked control systems, triggering mechanisms in dynamical systems, fault-tolerant systems, and information technology.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Systems Engineering Department, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Yuanqing Xia graduated from the Department of Mathematics in 1991. He received his M.S. degree in Fundamental Mathematics in 1998 and his Ph.D. degree in Control Theory and Control Engineering in 2001. Since July 2004, he has been with the School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, first as an Associate Professor, then, since 2008, as a Professor. In 2012, he was appointed as Xu Teli Distinguished Professor at the Beijing Institute of Technology, then in 2016, as Chair Professor. In 2012, he obtained the National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China, and in 2016, he was honoured as the Yangtze River Scholar Distinguished Professor and was supported by National High Level Talents Special Support Plan (“Million People Plan”) by the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee. He is now the dean of School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology.
Beijing Institute of Technology, School of Automation, Beijing, China
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.