This practical training book:
- systematically introduces the key aspects of study design and basic statistics.
- helps you to develop, plan and execute your research project.
- combines established theoretical approaches with practical skills applicable to your own clinical study.
- is a step-by-step tutorial for a complete clinical study, which is illustrated in three case studies.
- includes additional training exercises, featuring different study conditions and environments, that will help you to practice and test your knowledge.
Clinical Research in Complementary and Integrative Medicine – the best way to understand clinical research and to plan and perform your own study!
Free online access:
After activating the code inside this book you get free online access to the content and the illustrations for 12 months.