This practical resource addresses a range of clinical problems in prosthetic dentistry and provides a step-by-step guide to differential diagnosis and treatment planning. Emphasizing clinical-problem solving, it helps readers combine different dental procedures into a rational plan of treatment for patients who may have a number of different dental problems that require attention.
- Focuses on clinical problem-solving in prosthodontics.
- Offers practical help with treatment planning, guiding the reader through the process of decision-making.
- Covers some of the most important areas of clinical practice for the average dentist — including crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant-supported restorations.
- Provides colorful illustrations throughout to reinforce content.
- Discoloured teeth: Cases A and B
2. Failing crowns: Cases C and D
3. Occlusion: Case E
4. Tooth wear: Case F
5. Shortened teeth: Case G
6. Tooth wear: Case H
7. Posts: Case I
8. Bridge design: Case J and K
9. Single missing anterior teeth: Case L
10. Single missing posterior teeth: Case M
11. Missing anterior teeth: Case N
12. Missing posterior teeth: Case O
13. Overdentures: Case P
14. Edentulous maxilla: Cases Q and U
15. Complete dentures: Case R
16. Failed crown and bridge: Cases S and T
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2004
- 14th October 2003
- Churchill Livingstone
- Paperback ISBN: