- Combines the innovative pattern approach with more traditional detailed descriptions to emulate real-world patient interaction without sacrificing more in-depth content on disease states.
- Innovative Pattern Approach uses the patterns that link similar abnormalities to help you learn to identify, and just as importantly, differentiate abnormalities.
- Extensive cross-referencing from pattern to disease descriptions enables the reader to quickly find more detailed information.
- Dedicated chapter on the key subject of radiology physics, including algorithms for improving film quality.
- A glossary of nearly 500 radiological terms.
Module One: Introduction
- Plain Radiographic Imaging
- Specialized Imaging
- Radiographic Positioning
- Film Interpretation and Report Writing
- Normal Anatomy
- Normal Variants
- Congenital Diseases
- Hematologic Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors and Related Diseases
- Endocrine, Metabolic, and Nutritional Diseases
- Miscellaneous Bone Diseases
- Skull Patterns
- Spine Patterns
- Extremity Patterns
- General Skeletal Patterns
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Patterns
- Introduction to Chest Radiography
- Diseases of the Airways
- Circulation and the Heart
- Pulmonary Infections
- Thoracic Neoplasms
- Miscellaneous Chest Diseases
- Chest Patterns
- Introduction to Abdomen Radiography
- Genitourinary Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Miscellaneous Abdomen Diseases
- Abdomen Patterns
Module Two: Bone, Joints and Soft Tissues
Module Three: Chest
Module Four: Abdomen
Module Five: Brain and Spinal Cord
33. Brain and Spinal Cord