- Make the most informed Doppler imaging decisions possible by gaining a thorough understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of using Doppler ultrasound, as well as the basic principles behind its techniques and technologies.
- Acquire optimal images and avoid errors with the help of detailed protocols and high-quality, full-color illustrations throughout.
1.Physics - Principles, Practice and Artefacts.
2.Haemodynamics and Blood Flow.
3. The Carotid and Vertebral Arteries; Transcranial Colour Doppler.
4. The Peripheral Arteries.
5. The Peripheral Veins.
6. The Aorta and Inferior Vena Cava.
7. Haemodialysis Access
8. The Liver
9. The Kidneys
10. Solid Organ Transplantationenal Transplantation.
11 Doppler Imaging of the Prostate.
12 Doppler Ultrasound of the Penis
13. Doppler Imaging of the Scrotum
14. Doppler Ultrasound of the FemalePelvis
15. Clinical Applications of Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
16. Interventional and Intraoperative Doppler
17. Microbubble Ultrasound Contrast Agents
Appendix: System Controls and Their Uses