A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases with guidance from Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy the worlds leading dermatology manual. Clean formatting, easy indexing, and exceptional color images make this an indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of dermatologic care. "…an excellent one stop, single volume resource which doubles as a combined atlas and textbook of general dermatology." Reviewed by glycosmedia.com, Sept 2015
- Gain reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnoses and treatment of every dermatologic disorder you are likely to encounter.
- View the likeliest differential diagnoses for any body region with an updated DDx Mannequin online.
- Diagnose and treat diverse patient populations with expanded coverage of patients with skin of color.
- Treat patients who have been traveling abroad with new coverage of tropical diseases.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, images, dermatologic formulary, Differential Diagnosis (DDx) Mannequin, and much more from the book on a variety of devices.
- No. of pages: 1064
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Saunders 2015
- Published: April 23, 2015
- Imprint: Saunders
About the Author
Thomas P. Habif, MD, Clinical Professor, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Section of Dermatology, Department of Surgery, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover and Lebanon, NH, USA
Affiliations and Expertise
Adjunct Professor (Dermatology), Department of Surgery, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover and Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Clinical Dermatology"