- Gain reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnoses and treatment of every dermatologic disorder you are likely to encounter.
- View the likeliest differential diagnoses for any body region with an updated DDx Mannequin online.
- Diagnose and treat diverse patient populations with expanded coverage of patients with skin of color.
- Treat patients who have been traveling abroad with new coverage of tropical diseases.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, images, dermatologic formulary, Differential Diagnosis (DDx) Mannequin, and much more from the book on a variety of devices.
- No. of pages: 1064
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Saunders 2015
- Published: April 23, 2015
- Imprint: Saunders
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Clinical Dermatology"