- • Undergraduate bachelor of Nursing students
- • Diploma of Nursing students
- • Registered and enrolled nurses re-entering acute care practice after a period of absence
Clinical Companion: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 3rd Edition has been fully revised to provide accessible information to assist with nursing care, including the assessment and management of people experiencing chronic, acute and complex health issues.
Clinical Companion: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 3rd Edition can be used in conjunction with Brown & Edwards Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing, 4th Edition as part of the medical-surgical suite of resources or as a stand- alone quick reference guide.
All body system chapters features the following:
- • Overview
- • Anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of related conditions
- • Common diseases and disorders are presented by causes, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, complications and nursing considerations
- • Further actions are indicated in the event that medical or surgical interventions, tests or pharmacology are required.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Australia 2015
- 1st November 2014
- Mosby Australia
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Undergraduate Year 3 Coordinator, La Trobe University, Alfred Health Clinical School
Critical Care registered nurse and hospital-based clinical nurse educator