* Explains the background to derivatives and the market infrastructures and regulation in a clear and easy to read way
* Deals with the extensive procedures and processes involved in lively, easy to follow "road maps"
Table of Contents
- Introduction; The Derivatives Industry today; Using Derivatives; Derivative Exchanges; The Role of The Clearing House; Regulation Of Derivatives; A Bond Futures Road Map; An Index Futures Road Map; Interest Rate Futures Road Map; Commodity Futures Road Map; Metals Futures Road Map; Energy Futures Road Map; Stock Option Road Map; Option on a Future Road Map; Interest Rate Swap Road Map; Currency Swap Road Map; Equity Swap Road Map; Credit Derivative Road Map; OTC Options Road Map; Operational Risk; The Future For Derivatives.
- No. of pages: 272
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2005
- Published: August 16, 2005
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080456355
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Clearing and Settlement of Derivatives"