Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction: Claudins, tight junctions and the paracellular barrier
2. Morphological studies of claudins in the tight junction
Eveline E. Schneeberger
3. Biophysical methods to study claudin permeability
Dorothee Günzel, Susanne M. Krug, Rita Rosenthal, Michael Fromm
4. Structure-function studies of the claudin pore
5. The investigation of cis- and trans-interactions between claudins
Reiner F. Haseloff, Jörg Piontek and Ingolf E. Blasig
6. Regulation of claudins by post-translational modifications and cell signaling cascades
Lorenza González-Mariscal, Erika Garay and Miguel Quirós
7. Claudins and renal calcium handling
Jianghui Hou and Martin Konrad
8. Claudins and lung function
Kwang-Jin Kim, Ulf Per Flodby, Zea Borok and Edward Crandall
9. Claudins in Intestinal Function and Disease
Roland Bücker, Michael Schumann, Salah Amasheh, Jörg-Dieter Schulzke
10. Claudin Proteins And Neuronal Function
Jérôme Devaux, Bozena Fykkolodziej and Alexander Gow
11. Claudin is skin deep
Kursad Turksen and Tammy-Claire Troy
12. The involvement of tight junction protein claudin-1 in hepatitis C virus entry
Christopher Davis, Helen J. Harris and Jane A. McKeating
13. Claudins in cancer biology
Blanca L. Valle and Patrice J. Morin
This volume of Current Topics in Membranes focuses on Membrane Protein Crystallization, beginning with a review of past successes and general trends, then further discussing challenges of mebranes protein crystallization, cell free production of membrane proteins and novel lipids for membrane protein crystallization.
This publication also includes tools to enchance membrane protein crystallization, technique advancements, and crystallization strategies used for photosystem I and its complexes, establishing Membrane Protein Crystallization as a needed, practical reference for researchers.
Membrane Protein Crystallization, a volume of the established Current Topics in Membranes serial. This volume is edited by Dr. Larry DeLucas, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 20th July 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: