- Covers the latest Dewey Decimal Classification, 22nd edition
- Provides practical advice on which schemes will be most suitable for different types of library collection
- Covers classification of electronic resources and taxonomy construction
Table of Contents
- Classification in theory and practice; Classification schemes for general collections; Classification schemes for specialist collections; Classifying electronic resources; Summary.
- No. of pages: 196
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2005
- Published: January 31, 2005
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630748
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Classification in Theory and Practice"