- There are 90,000 CIMA students in the UK studying independently and needing practical advice on how to learn, take exams, and succeed: this book is the only book on the market that provides this advice tailored specifically for their exams
- Written by a CIMA examiner and tutor, giving real-life guidance "from the horse's mouth"
- Full of illustrations, mind-maps and cartoons to illustrate how best to learn in a user-friendly way
Table of Contents
- Background to this text, and how to use it; Planning your study and revision; Objective-oriented study; Developing your skills; Know your examiner(s); Cool those nerves; What examiners and markers want; The formula; Answer planning; Writing for marks; Marker-friendly layout; Exit strategy; Summary
- No. of pages: 160
- Language: English
- Copyright: © CIMA Publishing 2009
- Published: May 8, 2009
- Imprint: CIMA Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781856177986
- eBook ISBN: 9780080963068
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "CIMA: Pass First Time!"