eBook ISBN: 9780702040023
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
Published Date: 6th December 2006
Page Count: 612
- Psychological aspects of dental care
2. History and examination
3. Law,Ethics and Quality Dental Care
4. Dental radiology
5. Drug prescribing and therapeutics
6. Analgesia, sedation and general anaesthesia
7. Dental materials
8. Preventive and community dental practice
9. Paediatric dentistry
11. Operative dentistry
12. Removable prosthodontics
14. Oral and maxillofacial surgery
15. Oral medicine
16. General medicine of relevance to dentistry
17. Emergencies in dental practice
A concise pocket guide to clinical dentistry, offering the dental student clear guidance on dental condition, practical procedures and patient management.
- Instant pocket guide to dental conditions, practical procedures and patient management - ideal for quick reference on the clinic.
- Boxes in second colour clearly highlight definitions.
- Exclamation mark icon draws attention to important points and likely pitfalls for the inexperienced.
- Attractive two-colour page design with two colour line diagrams makes book easy to use.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2007
- 6th December 2006
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.