- Written in a clear and concise fashion
- Includes 60 new illustrations
- Extensively rewritten
- Brings the reader up-to-date with the remarkable progress in chromatin research over the past three years.
Table of Contents
- Chromatic Structure.
Chromatin and Nuclear Assembly.
How do Nuclear Processes Occur in Chromatin?
- No. of pages: 447
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2012
- Published: January 27, 1999
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080926605
- Paperback ISBN: 9780127619156
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Chromatin"