Table of Contents
- Chapter headings and subheadings: Preface. Economic and Political Outlook. Economic performance: overview and outlook. Political outlook. Oil Policy and its Impact. Oil industry reforms. Oil pricing. Oil distribution policy. Oil import policy. Crude Oil Production. Crude production levels, onshore and offshore. Tarim Basin exploration and development. Projected crude production. Refining Industry: Policy and Industry Prospects. Crude distillation and conversion capacity. Overview of refining capacity plans and assessment of actual changes. Refinery yields and output. Oil transportation. Refining policy. Petroleum Product Demand. Oil in total energy consumption. Gasoline. Diesel oil. Fuel oil. Other refined products. Crude direct burn. Total petroleum product demand. Oil Quality and its Environmental Impact. Crude quality. Environmental impact. Supply/Demand Balance: Implications for Trade. Crude oil balance. Petroleum product balance. Can China afford import expenses? Regional oil balance. China's impact on the Asian Market. Impact of crude imports on regional trade flows and crude prices. Impact of product fundamentals on regional supply/demand balances. Impact of product crude spreads. Conclusion. Appendices. Bibliography and References. Index.
- No. of pages: 427
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1999
- Published: August 9, 1999
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080529110
About the Author
The author holds a B.A. in Economics from the People's University in Beijing, an M.A. in the same discipline from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, and M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Energy Management and Policy from the University of Pennsylvania.
The author's publications have appeared in international journals, such as,
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "China's Oil Industry and Market"