- The first book which attempts to discuss and explain China-ASEAN relations in an international law perspective
- Covers a wide range of legal topics and issues significantly existing in the development of China-ASEAN relations
- Unique in the sense that it specifically deals with the relationship between one country and one international/regional organization
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Introduction: History and development of contemporary China–ASEAN relations; Asian approaches and contributions to international law. Part 2 Compliance with and implementation of international law: Legal framework for the development of China–ASEAN relations; Law and economic integration; Law and cooperation for the Greater Mekong River sub-region; Law for the protection of the environment; Law tackling non-traditional security issues; Law governing the South China Sea issue. Part 3 Bilateral relations between China and individual ASEAN countries: China’s possible role in Myanmar’s national reconciliation.
- No. of pages: 250
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: January 30, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632339
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "China-Asean Relations and International Law"