- A comprehensive overview of the chemical testing of textiles for both academia and industry
- Provides extensive coverage of the chemical analysis procedures for a broad range of textiles
- Compiled by a worldwide team of renowned experts
Table of Contents
- Fiber and yarn identifications; Chemical analysis of feather and down textile materials; Chemical analysis of leather; Analysis of common chemicals used in textile wet processes; Analysis of chemicals used in fiber finishing; Chemical analysis of fabric finishes and performance related tests; Chemical analysis of textile coating; Chemical assessment of damage to fibers and fabrics; Water and wastewater analysis; Chemical analysis of dyes and pigments.
- No. of pages: 336
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2005
- Published: September 28, 2005
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845690694
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Chemical Testing of Textiles"