· Numerous tables containing information on more than 1900 chemicals, organic and inorganic
· Updating supplement by leading industry specialist on latest EC regulations regarding hazardous chemicals
Table of Contents
- 1. Physical properties relevant to safety. 2. Flammability (limits of flammability, flashpoints, autoignition temperatures), risk quantification. 3. Qualitative and quantitative approaches to instability (Chetah). 4. Toxicity – limiting values, lethal doses, classification codes, qualitative and quantitative evaluation of toxic risk. 5. Labelling.
6. Dangerous chemical reactions, evaluation methodologies, lists of reactions, accidents. 7. Rules for prevention of risks related to dangerous chemical reactions.
- No. of pages: 528
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2004
- Published: July 1, 2004
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Chemical Risk Analysis"