Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Discovery of New Glycosidases from Metagenomic Libraries
Stephen George Withers, Zach Armstrong and Peter Rahfeld
2. Structure-guided directed evolution of glycosidases: A case study in engineering a blood group antigen-cleaving enzyme
3. A Pipeline for Studying and Engineering Single-Subunit Oligosaccharyltransferases
4. Directed evolution of glycopeptides using mRNA display
5. Chemoenzymatic Synthesis and Applications of Prokaryote-Specific UDP-Sugars
Barbara Imperiali and Cristina Zamora
6. Biosynthesis of Legionaminic Acid and its Incorporation into Glycoconjugates
Michel Gilbert, Ian Schoenhofen and Martin Young
7. Syntheses of fluorescent gangliosides for the studies of raft domains
8. Profiling of Sugar Nucleotides
9. Chemoenzymatic glycan remodeling of natural and recombinant glycoproteins
10. Glycoengineered Outer Membrane Vesicles as a platform for vaccine development
11. Identification and Design of Synthetic B Cell Epitopes for Carbohydrate-based Vaccines
Peter Seeberger and Felix Broecker
12. Strategies in the Design and Use of Synthetic ‘Internal Glycan’ Vaccines
13. Evaluation of Virus Like Particle Based Tumor-Associated Carbohydrate Immunogen in a Mouse Tumor Model
Xuefei Huang, Xuanjun Wu and Suttipun Sungsuwan
Chemical Glycobiology, Volume 597, the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series, continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. This volume, the first on chemical glycobiology, contains comprehensive chapters on the Discovery of New Glycosidases from Metagenomic Libraries, Structure-guided directed evolution of glycosidases: A case study in engineering a blood group antigen-cleaving enzyme, A Pipeline for Studying and Engineering Single-Subunit Oligosaccharyltransferases, Directed evolution of glycopeptides using mRNA display, Chemoenzymatic Synthesis and Applications of Prokaryote-Specific UDP-Sugars, and Biosynthesis of Legionaminic Acid and its Incorporation into Glycoconjugates.
Readers will find the latest information on this developing area of research, as reported by leaders in the field.
- Presents an updated volume in this regular series
- Covers research on chemical glycobiology
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 20th September 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Series:
"Should be on the shelves of all libraries in the world as a whole collection." --Chemistry in Industry
"The work most often consulted in the lab." --Enzymologia
"The Methods in Enzymology series represents the gold-standard." --Neuroscience
Barbara Imperiali is Professor of Biology and Chemistry at MIT, USA
MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.