* Enables the reader to get the maximum benefit from using Volumes 2 and 3
* An extremely effective method of learning
Table of Contents
- Solutions to Problems in Volume 2: Particulate Solids; Reduction and Enlargement of Particle Sizes; Motion of Particles in a Fluid; Flow of Fluids through Granular Beds and Packed Columns; Sedimentation; Fluidisation; Liquid filtration; Membrane Separation Processes; Centrifugal Separations; Leaching; Distillation; Absorption of Gases; Liquid-Liquid Extraction; Evaporation; Crystallisation; Drying; Adsorption; Ion Exchange; Chromatographic Separations.
Solutions to Problems in Volume 3: Reactor Design - General Principles; Flow Characteristics of Reactors - Flow Modelling; Gas- Solid Reactions and Reactors; Gas - Liquid and Gas - Liquid - Solid Reactors; Biochemical Reaction Engineering; Process Control.
- No. of pages: 340
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2012
- Published: November 8, 2002
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080490632
About the Editor
J H Harker
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Chemical Engineering"