2. Molecular Biochemistry and Genomics of Terpenoid Defenses in Conifers (D. Martin, J. Bohlmann).
3. Some Insights into the Remarkable Metabolism of the Bark Beetle Midgut (C. Tittiger et al.).
4. Interactions among Conifer Terpenoids and Bark Beetles across Multiple Levels of Scale: An Attempt to Understand Links between Population Patterns and Physiological Processes (K.F. Raffa et al.).
5. Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Induced Insect Defenses in Populus. C. (P. Constabel, I.T. Major).
6. Tropical Forests as Sources of Natural Insecticides (M.B. Isman).
7. High Molecular Weight Plant Polyphenols (Tannins): Prospective Functions (Takashi Yoshida et al.).
8. Odor Perception and the Variability in Natural Odor Scenes (G.A. Wright, M.G.A. Thomson).
9. Structure and Function of Insect Odorant and Pheromone-Binding Proteins (OBPs and PBPs) and Chemosensory-Specific Proteins (CSPs) (N.S. Honson et al.).
10. Olfaction and Learning in Moths and Weevils Living on Angiosperm and Gymnosperm Hosts (H. Mustaparta, M. Stranden).