- Written by an enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable author
- Based on the practical, day-to-day experience of the author
- Provides a good overview of the key LIS profession characteristics plus techniques and tips to improve them
Table of Contents
- Introduction; You are creative and keen to innovate; You are a search engine guru; You see the big picture; You maintain a healthy work–life balance; You show leadership; You can persuade others; You are an effective networker; You know how you can add value; You have effective presentation skills; You know how to measure value; You manage your time and use the magical word ‘no’; You know the basics of information architecture; You speak the technical jargon; You can manage a project; You know how to effectively market yourself; You are always up to date; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 180
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2006
- Published: February 28, 2006
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630878
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Characteristics of the Successful 21St Century Information Professional"