- Print ISBN 9781455709700
- Electronic ISBN 9781455749829
- UNIQUE! Review is based on the latest CPAN and CAPA examination blueprints, preparing you for the four core areas of knowledge tested: physiological, behavioral and cognitive, safety, and patient advocacy.
- Essential core concepts and cross references to ASPAN's PeriAnesthesia Nursing Core Curriculum, 2nd Edition, are listed in the beginning of each chapter.
- Case study and clinical application questions include answers, correct answer rationales, and individual rationale references for each question.
- Chapters are broken into sets, with at least 20 multiple-choice questions included in each set.
- Convenient index is organized by question number rather than page number.
1. Certification of Perianesthesia Nurses: CPAN® and CAPA® Certification Programs
2. Professional Issues Applied to Perianesthesia Nursing Practice
3. Perianesthesia Considerations Across the Life Span
4. Pharmacologic Considerations
5. The Spectrum of Perianesthesia Clinical Practice
6. Cardiac, Vascular, and Pulmonary Systems
7. Physiologic Balance
8. Neurologic, Neurovascular, and Musculoskeletal Systems
9. Intraabdominal and Retroperitoneal Observations
10. Maxillofacial, Nasopharyngeal, Ophthalmic, Otologic, and Reconstructive Concepts
- No. of pages:
- © 2013
- 3rd February 2012
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: