Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Certifiable Software Applications 3: Downward Cycle describes the descending phase of the creation of a software application, detailing specification phases, architecture, design and coding, and important concepts on modeling and implementation. For coding, code generation and/or manual code production strategies are explored. As applications are coded, a presentation of programming languages and their impact on certifiability is included.
- Describes the descending phase of the creation of a software application, detailing specification phases, architecture, design and coding
- Presents valuable programming examples
- Includes a presentation of programming languages and their impact on certifiability
Information security professionals, system administrators. Security managers, academics in computing security
1. Realization of a Software Application
2. Requirements Management
3. Documentation Structure
4. Requirements Specification of a Software Application
7. Software Specification Verification Stage
8. Component Versus Module
9. Software Application Architecture
10. Software Application Architecture Verification
11. Software Application Design
12. Software Application Component Design Phase Verification
13. Software Application Coding
14. Programming Rules
15. Coding Verification
16. Version Sheet of the Software Application
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2019
- 3rd September 2018
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Jean-Louis Boulanger is currently an Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) in the railway domain focusing on software elements. His research interests include requirements, software verification and validation, traceability and RAMS with a special focus on safety.
Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) in the railway domain focusing on software elements
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.